CLN Basic Membership: A basic membership will make sure that people looking for your skills and talents will be able to find you. You can upload one graphic or photo and provide information about the services you offer. Select 1 leader category and up to 3 topics for searches.
CLN Premium Membership: Even more for a monthly fee that is less than the cost of a coffee break. With a premium membership, you can add up to 5 images and 5 videos. Premium members are featured on the CLN home page banner, and appear near the top of searches. Choose as many Leader Categories you want, and up to 15 topics. Best of all, you can create a personalized URL to include on your business card or email signature. The personalized URL will take people directly to your page — just like having your own personalized web site.
CLN Certified Membership: Certified Leader seal of approval on your profile. Certified Members submit 3 references verifying the claims made on their profile page. When potential clients are looking for a leader for their next event or project, they can be assured that Certified CLN Leaders will deliver. A Certified Membership includes all the features of a Premium membership, and up to 10 images and 10 videos. Certified Members also appear at the top of all searches.
Sign up just takes a few minutes — start using your account today!
Just follow these steps:
1) Click "Create New Account" in the box on the right (if you haven't done so already), fill in the form below, and press the "Sign Up Now" button.
2) After you click the "Sign Up Now" button, you will be redirected to the confirmation page, where you can click the link to sign in with the user name and password that you just created.
4) You can then complete the details of your profile and upload a photo. Your profile will not become visible on the the site until you have completed all the information on your profile, including a photo.
5) Use the upgrade options to be seen under more categories and topics, get a unique URL directly to your profile, or start the certification process.
6) If you have any problems, please use the "Contact Us" link.
|Approved Certified Leader|